By Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey
Following the luck and demanding popularity of the 1st version, the second one version of Skin ailments of the puppy and Cat preserves the strengths of the book:
- Problem-oriented procedure; the ebook is prepared in twelve chapters overlaying dermatoses categorised through their precept proposing sign
- Concise systematically dependent textual content; definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, scientific positive aspects, differential diagnoses, diagnostic assessments, management
- Focus is on medical perform and the necessity to clarify the ailment to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color pictures and diagrams
- Clear uncomplicated layout - one situation consistent with web page or unfold of pages
- Referenced all through to provide the clinician entry to the literature
Within the framework and in gentle of the exponential progress of knowledge in small animal dermatology in view that first ebook, the authors have revised the complete textual content for the hot moment version, further 21 new sections and 131 new color photographs. the result's a guide that's sensible, huge and up to date in its content material, fantastically illustrated and designed. the recent moment version is of worth to veterinary practitioners and scholars, veterinary nurses, and technicians.
Read Online or Download A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Complete in scope and solely dedicated to pussycat remedy, Dr. Susan Little's The Cat: medical drugs and administration is an important source for a person who offers whole, state of the art care to cats. in a single handy quantity, you will discover authoritative, clinically-focused details more advantageous through full-color illustrations, tables, bins, algorithms, key issues, and lots more and plenty more — all in a structure designed for speedy entry.
Transboundary animal illnesses (TADs) are an incredible danger to farm animals. they're hugely contagious or transmissible, and so they have the aptitude to reason excessive morbidity and mortality in either weak animal populations and people. furthermore, not just are TADs hazardous to nationwide economies, also they are a significant hazard to global foodstuff safeguard.
This quantity is created from invited papers provided on the 7th foreign Symposium on Ruminant body structure, held in Sendai, Japan, in September 1989. Papers are invited at the techniques of three hundred foreign specialists. The lawsuits of this symposia offers the main entire assurance to be had of present study in ruminant body structure.
Dr. Joseph Bartges has assembled a professional panel of authors with regards to Urology. Articles comprise: Urinalysis, Diagnostic imaging of reduce urinary tract disorder, Cystoscopy, Interventional urology, Congenital decrease urinary tract illnesses, Urinary tract infections, tom cat idiopathic cystitis, Complementary and replacement remedies for reduce urinary tract ailments, and extra!
- Olfaction in Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- Strategies for Reducing Drug and Chemical Residues in Food Animals: International Approaches to Residue Avoidance, Management, and Testing
- Fisioterapia riabilitativa del cane e del gatto (Italian Edition)
- Feline Cardiology
- Alternative Health Practices for Livestock
- Lameness in Cattle, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
Extra resources for A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)